Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co. is a family-owned and operated company that proudly supports our community. Since we opened in 2010, we have donated hundreds of thousands of dollars via funding and product to support non-profit associations and community events all along California’s Central Coast.
While we are unable to donate merch or gift cards, we will gladly supply qualifying events with beer, and even come pour it ourselves, when possible!
We now accept event/donation requests on an annual basis. Our event/dontation request window for events in 2019 is now closed. Our next annual window for requests for event/donation support in 2020 will occur October 1-31, 2019. Please come back to this page at that time.
If you submitted a request for event/dontation in 2019 we will respond during the month of December, 2018, after our review session.
For legal purposes, all organizations requesting donations must meet the following criteria:
- The nonprofit must have 501(c)3 current status.
- Applicant must be a representative of the nonprofit organization.
- For our records, we'll need a copy of the IRS determination letter, which verifies the nonprofit status of your organization.
- Organization and event must be within our current distributed territories, which include San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties.
- In order to donate beer, a 501(c)3 organization MUST obtain a one-day nonprofit ABC license (Type 221 license)
- All donations must be picked up at a taproom.
- Other conditions and exceptions may apply on a case-by-case basis.
For questions, please email email@example.com.